Are you too busy to read an entire novel to get help? If so, this Activity Guide is the perfect solution!
As you view each activity, you will learn about a skill, complete the activity, and then use it in your life. The reader can do these activities in any order, but completing the first three sections are recommended; Help Me Cope, Thinking Errors, and Fix My Family. The last section, Recovery, is for those who are struggling with addictive behavior. This book can also be used as a curriculum guide for professionals. It’s adaptable to individuals, groups, and families.
This book is recommended for ages 11 and up and will provide the reader with an understanding of:
• How to cope with difficult people
• How to conquer anger
• Panic attacks and why they happen
• How to handle power struggles
• Family dynamics and how the family can get along
• How to overcome sleep difficulties
• Feelings, Thoughts, and the difference between them
• Addictive behavior and how to determine if you have a problem
and so much more!
You don’t need a mental health diagnosis to benefit from this book. If you do have one, you will learn to control your symptoms instead of your symptoms controlling you.
This Activity Guide provides a wide range of coping, and communication skills designed to help people with all kinds of social problems. Once you use these skills, I am confident that your quality of life will be improved!