For some, “I love you.” can be a difficult thing to say.
- I could feel afraid of not hearing it back,
- I could feel afraid of becoming vulnerable,
- Will there be new expectations of me?
- I may feel awkward because it’s something I’m not used to saying or hearing.
If I feel these things, I can always show my love in different ways.
- I can give a greeting card,
- Wright a note,
- Buy a present,
- Do an act of kindness.
I don’t have to say, “I love you” as long as I demonstrate it. So if I die tomorrow, I will feel rest assured that everyone will know I loved them by my actions.